Saturday, June 16, 2007

mommies united!

i was TRYING to go into a few stores earlier today and my 2yo dd stopped in the middle of Gibbons Company and screeched to the top of her lungs. so i say "come on, let's go to the toy section" and this got her moving again.

as we started walking, i muttered "i'm a hostage" and a nearby lady at a cash register said "we all are"

i feel so lonely as a mom sometimes and not sure that i'm doing the right things. and this just made me really feel like i was soooo not alone :-) it just made me feel good and i don't even know why!

just sharing...

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

I haven't had this feeling yet but I always feel better when I know someone else is going through it too...Glad that the cashier had the right words to say.

Jill said...

Yeah, it's always surprising to find out we're not alone in our miseries, isn't it? I'm glad it got you feeling better.

And on the album - gorgeous! He must have loved it!