Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day 7!

ok, so i'm on day 7 of my "diet". not really a diet, more of a no-longer-eating-anything-you-want phase of my life. i'm heading into the clean eating realm: whole grains, veggies, fruit for snacks. i'm doing this gradually, i just started with cutting out the junk food this past week and eating less carbs with my meals. but i eat carbs as a snack, like crackets and cheese. but when i eat carbs for lunch, it makes the rest of my day drag.

this morning feels like a turning point. i woke up feeling "lighter". i'm not going to get onto the scale to avoid disappointment, but i do feel a change. i've joined the gym also, so now i just have to go...

i bought a new pedal bike yesterday too! now i just have to pick it up from the store ;-)

1 comment:

Veroncia Butler said...

Good for you. I'm also making some changes before I hit the big 4-0 next March. I'm going into week 4 on Thursday. With the help of Weight Watchers and walking every work day, I have lost 3.8 pounds. You can do it!